Transform your business.
Transform your life.
Create your business of tomorrow
Is this you?
Your business has been bubbling along nicely but if you were to be completely honest, you’ve hit a bit of a plateau. You know you need to shake things up but with so many moving parts, you’re not quite sure how to map your new direction.
Perhaps it’s time you introduced an additional layer of support to steer you to that elusive next level of success?
Our Business Advisory Services provide you with independent, expert guidance that will allow you to see your blind spots, close your knowledge gaps, challenge your limiting beliefs, and set achievable goals.
All while being held accountable.
“We see our clients as unique, and we align our bespoke strategies with the challenges they face.”
What exactly is a Business Advisory session?
The purpose of our Business Advisory Services is to uncover your goals, challenges, and opportunities, so we can strategically guide you to meet your version of success.
These services encompass business performance analysis, strategic planning and forecasting, ensuring comprehensive support for your unique business requirements.
Gaining a sharper understanding of your financials, empowers you with the freedom to explore new opportunities for growth and kick your lofty goals.
Benefits of Business Advisory
Unequivocally improve your decision making
Revise old goals and strategically set new ones
Align your team with the goals you’ve set to enhance organisational performance
Gain a profound understanding of your financial position
Dramatically improve profitability and cashflow
Improve your networking opportunities (we have an extensive network of resources available to share)
Rediscover your passion and motivation for your business
Create true freedom to spend time doing the things you love
Don’t just take our word for it. Our clients results are our testimony!
Nearly 3 times more profit than the previous 12 months
2 times more annual revenue
2.5 times increase in personal remuneration
8.4 times more cashflow
ROI on Clear Path advisory sessions was 14x
Our next generation of strategy consultants are here to shape your future.
She’s cracked the million-dollar code in her own business and now she’s on a mission to transform the lives of other motivated business owners to do the same.
Attributing much of her own recent success to her commitment to engage in business and life coaching, she a massive advocate for the process.
“I know first hand that investing in yourself and your business in this way will shorten your learning curve and see you meeting your goals sooner than you ever imagined. I guess you could call me a proud poster-child for coaching success!”
Fearless and vivacious, and not one to mince words, Suzanne will keep you on track and accountable.
Victoria De Greyte
Vicky’s background in wealth management, along with her vast experience working with SME’s in various industries has given her a breadth of knowledge of business management from the inside out.
She has a keen eye for the trends of the successful and strives to delight clients with her innate problem-solving skills and mind for innovation.
“For me, acting as your adviser and coach, means unveiling the mystery around your numbers and supporting you through the inevitable challenges. It all starts with building trust, so I can help you manifest your goals through actionable advice.”
Vicky has a cheerful and collaborative approach and thrives on being a lifelong learner.
To Dianne, accounting and advising is like a jigsaw puzzle in which she derives great satisfaction in piecing together.
Leveraging her 15 years’ of industry experience along with her depth of knowledge across many industries – including hospitality, outdoor adventure, building, automotive, and medical practices – she helps her clients to prioritise and set clear goals to create their ideal business.
“I’m confident that I can teach you to skillfully manage your business finances, helping you to evaluate where to spend and also where to cut down, so you increase your profitability, productivity and your overall success.”
Dianne loves meeting new clients and discovering what drives them and their unique businesses.
Why Choose Us?
Because we guarantee your success!
If you don’t find a return on your investment in the first 3 months, we will coach you for free until you do. So go on, be bold and move away from a scarcity mindset and drop into a world of abundance.
So, are you ready to take the leap you and your business deserve?
With our guidance and expertise, you can confidently embark on the path to realising your full potential and achieving the success you and your business deserve.
Frequently asked questions
Why would I choose Clear Path Accounting for this type of service?
Because we are so confident that our particular skills, knowledge and experience will have a profoundly positive impact on your business, that if you don’t see a return on your investment within 3 months, we will coach you for free until you do. This is a rare guarantee in our industry.
What can I expect from a business advisory session?
We prefer a personalised approach. Taking a deep-dive into who you are and what you want to achieve from business ownership. You can expect to work closely with your advisor to identify areas for improvement and develop a customised plan to address these areas. It’s a continual process of guidance through engagement, working with you to monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
How long does a typical business advisory session last?
Approximately 1 hour.
How do Business Advisory sessions help me make better financial decisions for my business?
1. Financial Analysis: We help you evaluate the financial health of your business by analysing financial statements, identifying trends, and pinpointing areas of concern. This information can help you make better decisions about investing in your business, controlling costs, and managing your cash flow.
2. Forecasting and Budgeting: We help you create budgets and forecasts that can guide your business decisions. By having a better understanding of your projected revenues and expenses, you can make informed decisions about investment and growth opportunities.
3. Tax Planning: We know, it’s not sexy but we help you plan for tax liabilities, minimize tax burdens, and identify tax credits or incentives that may be available to your business.
4. Risk Management: Identifying potential risks to your business means you can mitigate risk.
5. Growth and Expansion: If you are looking to grow or expand your business, we provide guidance on how to achieve your goals, whether it’s through mergers and acquisitions, diversification of products or services, or other growth strategies.
How can Business Advisory sessions assist with tax planning and compliance?
By leveraging our expertise in tax planning, compliance, and risk management, we can help businesses navigate the complex and constantly evolving tax landscape, ensuring that you meet your tax obligations while minimizing your tax liability.
What are some key financial indicators that Business Advisory sessions can help me track and analyse?
1. Revenue: This is the total amount of money your business earns from sales, services, or any other sources of income. Tracking your revenue can help you determine how well your business is performing and identify areas for growth.
2. Expenses: These are the costs associated with running your business, such as rent, utilities, salaries, and supplies. Analyzing your expenses can help you identify areas where you can cut costs and increase profitability.
3. Profit margin: This is the difference between your revenue and expenses, and it is a key measure of your business’s profitability. Monitoring your profit margin can help you make informed decisions about pricing, production, and other aspects of your business.
4. Cash flow: This is the amount of cash that flows in and out of your business over a specific period. Tracking your cash flow can help you manage your finances more effectively and avoid cash flow problems.
5. Debt-to-equity ratio: Is a measure of your business’s financial leverage. Analysing your debt-to-equity ratio can help you determine your business’s financial risk and make informed decisions about financing and investment.
6. Accounts receivable turnover: This is the number of times your business collects its average accounts receivable balance in a year. Analyzing your accounts receivable turnover can help you identify potential cash flow issues and take steps to improve your collection process.
7. Return on investment (ROI): This is the return you get on your business’s investments, such as equipment, inventory, or marketing campaigns. Monitoring your ROI can help you make informed decisions about where to invest your money and prioritize investments that deliver the best returns.
What are the most common financial challenges that businesses face?
1. Cash flow management: Maintaining a steady cash flow can be a challenge for many businesses, especially those that are new or growing. Managing cash flow involves ensuring that there is enough money to cover expenses, pay employees, and invest in growth opportunities, while also avoiding excessive debt.
2. Funding and investment: Many businesses require funding and investment to start or grow their operations, but accessing financing can be challenging. This can include finding investors, securing loans, or identifying grants or other funding sources.
3. Tax management: Managing taxes can be complex and time-consuming, especially for small businesses. Tax compliance requires accurate record-keeping, understanding tax laws and regulations, and filing returns on time.
4. Cost control: Controlling costs is essential for business profitability. Businesses must manage expenses such as salaries, rent, and utilities while keeping an eye on profit margins.
5. Competition: Businesses face intense competition in many industries. Competitors can offer similar products or services at lower prices, forcing businesses to find ways to differentiate themselves and maintain profitability.
6. Economic volatility: Economic downturns, changes in consumer behavior, and other external factors can impact business operations and profitability. Businesses must adapt to these changes to survive and thrive.
7. Cybersecurity: With the increasing reliance on technology and data, cybersecurity threats are a significant concern for businesses. Protecting sensitive information and systems from cyber attacks is crucial to maintaining business operations and protecting your clients, along with your reputation.
How can I measure the success of my Business Advisory sessions?
Oh you WILL know. Success will be obvious and can be measured in a variety of ways, depending on the goals you set out with your advisor in the early stages of your engagement. Key performance indicators (KPIs) such as revenue growth, cost savings, and customer satisfaction can be used to track progress and measure the impact of the engagement over time.
How much does business advisory services cost?
Services are tailored to your specific needs and priced upfront. You’ll know exactly what the commitment is before you sign anything. Pricing is determined by the size and complexity of your business and the particular expertise required for you to reach your goals.